Kate Moss is the latest celeb to launch her own lifestyle brand, following in the footsteps of Gwyneth Paltrow and Kourtney Kardashian, who have found success with Goop and Poosh, respectively.
The supermodel’s secret weapon? The same one she’s been using for the past couple decades, we guess: KATE MOSS!
The 48-year-old unveiled the brand she’s labeled Cosmoss with a video on her Instagram feed — until it gets taken down anyway — in which she casually walks away from the camera and wades into a pond. All. Completely. Nude.
See the NSFW promo (below)!
With this kind of launch, can we expect Cosmoss to get as sexual right away as Goop? With vagina-scented candles and Mother’s Day vibrator packages? Or is this more of a natural lifestyle-type nudity?
Kate says her wellness brand is all about “self-care created for life’s modern journeys.” Cosmoss is scheduled to launch September 1, so we guess we’ll find out for ourselves soon enough what kind of care it is — or what level of excitement we should have for it!
[Image via MEGA/WENN.]
Kanye West is going to walk away from his assault investigation with no consequences.
But judging by the facts at hand, it sounds like it’s not about something the rapper did or didn’t do. It simply comes down to the unlikelihood of a conviction!
Perezcious readers will recall how the ugly situation occurred back in January when the Jesus Walks rapper allegedly got into an altercation with a supposed fan/possible autograph seller in downtown Los Angeles. (Remember, this was back during Ye’s Julia Fox dating days.) As was reported at the time, the late-night exchange got heated when Ye allegedly struck the autograph seeker.
Viral video appeared to show the aftermath of the Yeezy designer’s alleged assault. The situation went down right around the time Ye was getting really aggressive on social media with ex-wife Kim Kardashian‘s then-boyfriend Pete Davidson, too. So fans were already extremely unsettled by Ye’s erratic behavior.
But a new report from TMZ is revealing that the battery allegations are now being canned. It’s like the alleged assault never even happened! Per the outlet, the Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office has decided NOT to file charges in the case. The government org released a brief statement to the news agency:
“After a thorough and careful review of all the evidence, our office is declining to file based on no reasonable likelihood of conviction.”
The prosecutors don’t believe there’s enough to convict, so they aren’t going to file charges. End of story!
It’s a good break for Ye. As the outlet notes, the case was being investigated as misdemeanor battery, which could have carried a maximum of six months in jail.
But that won’t happen now. Reactions??
How awful. All of our hearts are breaking right now for the family of Kiely Rodni. The 16-year-old, who went missing after a party in the woods in Placer County, California two weeks ago was finally found over the weekend. Sadly a dive team found her submerged in her vehicle in the Prosser Reservoir. The body has since been confirmed by autopsy to be her.
Like we said, we’re all grieving for the teen’s poor family getting this unimaginable news. But for one family it’s hitting a little harder. Because they’ve been through it before.
Gabby Petito was missing for weeks before her body was finally found in the Grand Teton National Park. That search, of course, was made even more twisted by the fact her fiancé Brian Laundrie and his family chose to keep everything they knew to themselves, extending the days when Gabby’s parents held out hope — and lived in dread.
But this eventual moment, the moment of learning your beloved daughter is gone, that must have been very much the same. That’s what Joseph Petito seemed to say as he reached out with sympathy to Kiely’s family on Monday. He tweeted after the initial reports that the Truckee teen had been found dead:
“My condolences to #kielyrondi’s family. May she rest in piece. [sic]”
He added, revealing how this was hitting him:
“The emotions all come back to the surface when you see things like this. #missingpersons #togetherwecan”
— joseph petito (@josephpetito) August 22, 2022
The Petito family, who created the Gabby Petito Foundation in their murdered daughter’s honor, have clearly been following the case. They have spent the months since their daughter’s passing amplifying all stories of missing and endangered people, especially young women in abusive domestic situations.
And of course this case was particularly familiar as the Rodni family reached out for anyone to help them find their little girl — and so many who attended that party have remained silent.
Just on Friday — before the bad news — Gabby’s mom, Nichole Schmidt, had shared a video in which Kiely’s father, Daniel Rodni, begged for help on Fox News. She wrote:
“I feel this pain, @josephpetito & @Jim_Schmidt416 know this horrible feeling. Somebody knows something! This #heartbroken dad just wants answers!”
I feel this pain, @josephpetito & @Jim_Schmidt416 know this horrible feeling. Somebody knows something! This #heartbroken dad just wants answers! @john_walsh #findkielyrodni #missing #ItTakesAVillage https://t.co/1ULdBVQaRL
— Nichole Schmidt (@Nikischmidt927) August 19, 2022
Sadly he has now gotten the one answer he didn’t want. As for the rest, we’ll have to wait and see. Was this just a car accident? Was there foul play? Now that Kiely has been found, we hope the rest of the answers aren’t far behind.
[Image via Gabby Petito/Instagram/FindKiely.com/NewsNation/YouTube.]
Andrew Garfield is extremely dedicated to his career!
According to a new episode of WTF with Marc Maron on Monday, the 39-year-old actor did some method acting for his 2016 role in Silence. In case you haven’t seen the film, it follows the story of two 17th-century Jesuit priests who travel from Portugal to Edo-era Japan via Macau to locate their missing mentor and spread Catholic Christianity. It’s based on the 1966 novel of the same name.
In order to get familiar with the priest he was playing, the Under the Banner of Heaven star lived a similar life — including fasting and being “celibate for six months” he tells Marc:
“I did a bunch of spiritual practices every day, I created new rituals, I was celibate for six months and I was fasting a lot.”
Talk about taking your career seriously!
Andrew went on to say the experience was “cool” and “trippy”:
“It was very cool, man. I had some pretty wild, trippy experiences from starving myself of sex and food at that time.”
The Amazing Spider-Man alum also revealed he spent a year studying under a real priest — Jesuit writer James Martin, whom Garfield calls his “friend and spiritual director”. In their time working together, he recalls researching Catholicism and doing spiritual exercises to prepare for the role. Seriously, he went above and beyond to perfect this role…
While method acting worked well for the Tick Tick Boom star, he made sure to warn it’s possible to take it too far. He says it’s not about being rude to “everyone on set” but instead it’s about “being a normal human being” and using the process when it’s needed:
“There [have] been a lot of misconceptions about what method acting is, I think. People are still acting in that way, and it’s not about being an a**hole to everyone on set. It’s actually just about living truthfully under imagined circumstances and being really nice to the crew simultaneously and being a normal human being and being able to drop it when you need to and staying in it when you want to stay in it.”
We’re glad to see he’s taking method acting so seriously and with kindness — in the past it’s been a real problem with some celebrities and caused a lot of controversy! Like Shia LeBeouf infamously getting fired from Broadway and eventually getting arrested over the play Orphans way back in 2012…
Maybe all this tumultuous acting isn’t so bad, though. At least not for Garfield — who was recently spotted in Indonesia posing for a sexy pic — showing off just how good life is treating him right now!
What do U think about Andrew’s approach to his career, Perezcious readers? Sound OFF in the comments (below).
The tragedy is now official. Over the weekend a search party found what was believed to be the submerged vehicle of missing California teen Kiely Rodni. Sadly that has been confirmed by an autopsy.
The Placer County Sheriff’s Office released a statement on Tuesday with the sad news:
“Today, an autopsy was conducted on the deceased individual who was found in the Prosser Reservoir on Sunday, August 21st. The Nevada County Sheriff-Coroner has identified the decedent as 16-year-old Kiely Rodni, of Truckee.”
They added compassionately:
“The Placer County Sheriff’s Office and the Nevada County Sheriff’s Office are in communication with Kiely’s family and offer our deepest condolences to them during this extremely difficult time.”
The 16-year-old went missing on August 6 after attending a high school party in the woods near the Prosser Family campground, not far from Lake Tahoe.
Police departments from all the surrounding areas pitched in to help find the teen, but ultimately, after two weeks, it was the volunteer dive team from the YouTube channel Adventures with Purpose who were able to locate Kiely’s vehicle submerged in the reservoir.
While Kiely and her car have been found, it’s still unclear what happened. The full autopsy results have not been released, so we still don’t know if this was just a horrible car accident… or if something happened, and the vehicle and body were dumped in the reservoir.
The sheriff’s office added only:
“This is an ongoing investigation, and no other information is available at this time.”
We’ll be keeping our ears to the ground for more. Kiely may have been found, but this case is not over.
[Image via FindKiely.com.]
As you know, Sarah Hyland and Wells Adams finally tied the knot over the weekend after three years of engagement!
The wedding kept getting pushed back due to COVID-19, but on August 20 the two said “I do” at the Sunstone Winery near Santa Ynez. According to People, it was an outdoor ceremony, taking full advantage of the amazing weather and the great vibes of the Santa Barbara-adjacent venue. In an adorable post to Instagram, the Modern Family star announced the nuptials by simply stating the date of their intimate ceremony.
AH-Mazing! And that dress, goodness! We better pick up our jaws off the floor before they get dusty!
And guess what? She wore not one — but TWO — Vera Wang gowns for the special day! According to a press release from the designer, Sarah wore the first dress to walk down the aisle. It was described as a “light ivory silk” ballgown:
“Sarah chose a light ivory silk faille sweetheart ballgown with a hand pleated bodice and French tulle sleeves accented by a high slit and a delicately gathered cathedral length Italian tulle veil with hand appliqué macramé lace border.”
You can see that incredible dress for yourself (below):
And in color, with the veil and everything…
The designer described an “Italian tulle” veil with a “hand-appliquéd” lace border:
“She completed her wedding day look with a cathedral-length Italian tulle veil adorned with a hand-appliquéd macramé lace border.”
The train of the dress was stunningly long! The 31-year-old joked in a post to the ‘gram on Tuesday the train was “as long as” her engagement. Ha! Ch-ch-check out the full look at the train (below):
What a classic look for such a modern bride! (Ha!)
For the reception, the Shadowhunters actress changed into another custom Vera Wang creation — a “mermaid style” Italian crepe gown. Complete with “hand-placed” details that make it truly one of a kind:
“For the afterparty, Sarah chose a soft white Italian crepe gown with a draped neckline, hand placed macramé lace and draped Italian tulle sleeves.”
You can see her second choice here:
It’s every girl’s dream to have a custom VW wedding dress — and the actress got her dream come true TWICE! It makes us wonder how long ago these dresses had been planned. If you remember, Ariana Grande‘s wedding dress was promised to her by Wang years before she even met hubby Dalton Gomez! With all the rescheduling surrounding this couple’s wedding date it’s possibly been under the legendary designer’s belt for a long time!
Congratulations to the happy couple on their beautiful wedding!
[Image via Instagram/Sarah Hyland/Wells Adams]
Forget “Happy Divorced Nicole Kidman“! We’ll never be able to get this image of the Oscar winner out of our heads!
The Northman star posed for a serious of pics for The Perfect Magazine this week, and we are just FLOORED by her physique! We mean, we knew Nicole was keeping it tight at 55, but she is looking absolutely chiseled in marble!
Ch-ch-check out Nicole serving arms for hours on the cover shot (below)!
And that isn’t all! In the spread, posted by Nicole, you also get to see gurl’s rock hard abs as she poses in some very Julia Fox-type denim outfits. We guess despite what hubby Keith Urban sings, blue really is her color!
Yowza! Is Nicole prepping for a role or something? Or is this just a typical Tuesday??
[Image via MEGA/WENN.]
Is Ben Affleck driving a wedge between his wife, Jennifer Lopez, and her best friend, Leah Remini?!
It was surprising to learn J.Lo’s bestie had declined to attend her Georgia wedding over the weekend, but the reasoning at first made sense. The Talk co-host reportedly wanted to spend time with her daughter before she headed off to college, having missed out on some quality time with her while she was heavy into Scientology. Ben’s younger brother, Casey Affleck, also skipped the ceremony for a similar reason. While it was disappointing news, it seemed like Leah was just being a good parent…
Or was she??
According to Radar, Leah’s absence may have had nothing to do with her mommy-daughter time! It might be the start of the end for Jen and Leah! Uh-oh! A source spoke to the outlet on Tuesday to reveal the supposed truth about the King of Queens alum’s wedding snub — and it doesn’t sound so great for the longtime friends!
Apparently, the women have “hit a rough patch” because they no longer see eye-to-eye on a very important subject: Ben! Yup, you read that right. Bennifer’s love life might be flourishing these days, but their rocky past is the very reason the 52-year-old is now pulling away from the bride! The insider dished:
“[Leah] isn’t a fan of Ben’s. They don’t get along and when you go up against someone’s partner, you always lose.”
Oof! So tough!
So, why exactly does Leah have it out for Ben? Well, she seemingly has a very good reason to be skeptical of this relationship:
“Leah was there for Jen when Ben broke her heart. Leah knows everything, all the ugly details about what went down between her best friend and Ben. No wonder she doesn’t like him. Jennifer might have been ready to move on and forgive Ben, but Leah hasn’t and is worried it will happen again.”
All the tea J.Lo spilled in 2004 when she was heartbroken after calling off her OG engagement to the Batman star is now coming back to haunt her friendship! Leah’s probably been bitter towards the actor on her friend’s behalf for decades now — no wonder she’s not so eager to accept their second chance. But to think she won’t be around for Bennifer 2.0’s happily ever after because of all the hot gossip she was witness to back in the day is pretty sad! Unless there’s a real reason for concern? Hmm.
Interestingly, though, it might not be her fault for pulling back. Leah may not trust Ben, but friends of the pop star claim the pair’s relationship has actually been fading because of Jennifer — not her husband! A mutual friend argued the Let’s Get Loud performer hasn’t had time for her friends lately, drawing a natural wedge between the Second Act co-stars. They explained:
“Jennifer is a newlywed and wants to be with her new husband, not her friends. All friendships change after you meet ‘the one.’ She has one of the biggest careers, she has kids and now she has a new husband too. Jennifer doesn’t have time to hang out with Leah anymore. Leah needs to get over it or she will lose her friend for good.”
Aw! Such a tough spot to be! From the sounds of it, Jennifer could probably do a better job of connecting, too — if she wants to save the friendship! Maybe once the craziness of her wedding season dies down, the 53-year-old will be able to make up for the lost time with her friend? Or maybe, this is the last of the duo as we know it?
What do U think, Perezcious readers?! Is there a major friendship fallout headed our way or are these ladies just in need of a quality girls’ night out to get back on the same page?! Let us know your guesses (below)!
New romance alert?? But just how new is it…
As you’ve probably heard, Scott Disick got into a pretty nasty car crash Sunday. The wreck, which took place in The Oaks gated community near Calabasas, was investigated until authorities “determined the primary cause of the traffic collision was speed.” As we’ve previously reported, Scott ended up being fine and was picked up from the scene by family members (we wonder which KarJenner it was to come to his rescue!).
While we don’t have anything new from after the accident, we do know a bit more about Scott’s hours beforehand. “Hand” being the operative word.
See, he was seen looking very much on a date with…
Kimberly Stewart — yes, Rod Stewart’s daughter!
The Lord himself was seen in photographs obtained by DailyMail.com holding hands with the blond bombshell just a few hours before his Sunday incident. Holding hands, y’all! The two were seen leaving Giorgio Baldi in Santa Monica, California after what appeared to be a yummy lunch date. In more ways than one!
In case you’ve forgotten through all Scott’s other drama through the years, the two were first romantically linked in 2015 after he and Kourtney Kardashian went their separate ways. Her mother, Alana Stewart, denied the rumors at the time, but we’re not sure who bought the denial.
This might come as somewhat of a sting to Kourt as she and little sis Kim Kardashian go waaaay back with Miss Stewart — all the way to childhood, where they attended Buckley School in the Sherman Oaks neighborhood of LA together. Scott and Kimberly have reportedly known one another ever since he first moved to Cali from Long Island, New York. A source close to Stewart even revealed back in 2015 that Kimberly may have been the one to introduce him to his future baby momma in the first place!
Ooooo, things are getting messy! Could this be Scott’s way of getting back at Kourt? Or maybe for real moving on with someone his own age?
Kourtney marrying Travis Barker finally hammered home for Scott the long overdue message that she’s definitely over him! The Flip It Like Disick star reflected on season one of Hulu’s The Kardashians how the relationship had affected him:
“Now that Kourtney has her life with Travis, as hard as it is, it does give me a place to finally be able to move on.”
“If I want to find somebody real, serious and someone I would actually want to spend my life with, then it would have to be somebody [more age appropriate].”
Looks like 43-year-old Kimberly may just be that!
Of course, even if the date was as romantic as it looked, it can’t be too serious. In addition to this recent news, we also know the Talentless founder was spotted leaving Nobu Malibu last week with a “mystery woman” in a tight black dress and strappy heels. A brunette mystery woman. Hmm.
Anyway, what do YOU think of Scott’s latest date? Is it a real romance? Will Kourtney be jealous, or is she too busy living her best life to even notice? Let us know your thoughts in the comments (below)!
[Images via Scott Disick, Kourtney Kardashian & Kimberly Stewart/Instagram]