It all seems like a blur now, but about a year ago I found myself completing my PhD comprehensive exams, writing Part III of a book about evidence-informed technology strategies, and self-isolating with a toddler due to COVID-19… all at the same time. These three things now seem to be coming to a close… all at the same time:
- I just successfully defended my dissertation.
- Learn more about it here.
- The book, Amplifying Instructional Design, is out on June 13th.
- Order it here and hear me talk about it in the video below.
- COVID-19, despite a recent uptick of cases in this area, seems largely a thing of the past. My toddler is still toddling, however.
- My story of how COVID impacted me while I was living in China is here.
Thank you, readers, for supporting me and this blog. If you’re interested in starting up a project with me – podcast, book, webinar, or whatever- please use this site’s contact page. I’d love to work with you.